Vayishlach (He Sent)
Though wounded from his wrestling match with God, Jacob’s relationship with Him grew stronger.
Read: Gen 32:4–36:43, Hos 11:7-12:12, Mt 26:36–46
Five Alive Lessons
- Start with Lesson #1. Don’t skip ahead. Just do one lesson each week, no more.
- During the week, read the Scriptures associated with the video. DO NOT watch the video before all of the passages have been read during the week.
- Record your observations and questions. Pray for God’s instruction and understanding.
- If you have a family, do this together. This is a great way for entire families to engage with each other.
- On Friday or Saturday, watch the Five Alive video together. Afterwards, discuss what you God has shown you as a family.
- Show others what you are doing and help them get started doing it, too!